Thursday 29 July 2010

LOOKBOOK.nu

I came across this website the other day and well.. fell in love with it!
The amount of amazing looks from so many different people from around the world, it's fascinating to look at! It's jampacked with lots of cutting edge fashion outfits and really cool original people who have put them together. I totally recommend it! Also it has so many great fashion photography pictures, beautifully edited and nicely put together also. ♥

I could quite easily spend hours on this website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }