Monday 9 April 2012

ALLISON HARVARD



If you follow me on Tumblr then you may have realised my slight (ok huge) obsession with Allison Harvard. You can view all my photo posts of her here, (yes there's more than the above!). Let me first start off by saying, this 24 year old beauty is the most perfect creature I have ever come across... She is my definition of perfection. She is my idol, along with the Olsen sisters, of course.

Here is a little bit about her off Wiki;
Allison Elizabeth Harvard (born January 8, 1988) is an American fashion model and internet celebrity. She is best known as the internet sensation "Creepy Chan." She was also the runner-up of the twelfth cycle of America's Next Top Model and the runner-up of America's Next Top Model: All-Stars.

SHE SHOULD HAVE WON! It still upsets me to this day that she didn't, the majority of people who watched the show fell in love with her and wanted her to win too but once again in Cycle 17, she came second due to Tyra's poor, very poor choice. Everyone adored her sweet nature, big blue unique eyes, stunning features, quirky peronality... the list goes on. Allison is also a very talented artist and sells prints with personalised notes with each one written by her lovely self. She's such a gracious, kind & caring person who takes time to reply back to fans! I'll leave you all her links below:
Website | Tumblr | Twitter | Etsy | Flickr

<3 I love her so much, words cannot explain :3
xoxo
Great clips of Alli on ANTM
 
Allison Harvard - Underwater

7 comments:

  1. Cute post, Allison is such a beauty.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Allison as well! I watched America´s next top model and she was one of my favorite girl! She is so beautiful...and perfect♥!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is great, I agree she should have won Americas next top model!!

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

    http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh she is sooo goreous! I need to see more of her around!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's gorgeous! love the photos, all of them are sooo amazing! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }