Sunday 6 October 2013

London Fashion Week SS14: Street Style Day 5

Kavita Donkersley
Unknown pretty lady
Rosie Newton
A fashion journalist
Unknown
Michael Moon
Kayla Hadlington
Cristina Criaco
Cristina Criaco & Kayla Hadlington
Kayla Hadlington & Myself
Hey guys! Here's some street style pics I took from the day I attended LFW. Everyones unique styles were so inspiring, I enjoyed looking at what everyone chose to wear on the final day. I took all of these photos except for the last one which was taken by my lovely best friend and blogger Cristina from Chrissy Chrispy. These first few photos were taken at Somerset House and then the last few were outside the Meadham Kirchoff fashion show by the Topshop tents.

Outfits photos of myself are on the way! Will most likely post them at some point tomorrow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }