Sunday 16 February 2014

NYE

Leather jacket is my friends, hoody is Dirty Harry's, t-shirt is Urban Outfitters,
leggings and socks are Topshop, tights are Primark, creepers are New Look.

So here are the photos I'm finally posting from New Years Eve! It's taken me a while but got there in the end. These outfit photos of myself and Ryan were taken at the beginning of the night on our way to warehouse parties, when my make-up was still in tact and my fake eyelashes were yet to be ruined! This night was an incredible and memorable night and I wish I could relive it, or at least remember it better. I ended up getting heavily drunk which naturally makes you forget a lot, then ended the night by passing out on my friends sofa whilst everyone else was still partying on around me. One thing I do remember of the night was one manic warehouse party we went to where it was so packed and there was even a swing up in the air that I saw some woman swinging on above me, later on a man asked me if I wanted to go on the swing and I think I just got completely scared off and ran away. I wish now that I had the guts and was sober enough to have gone on that swing eheh, it looked like it would have been rather fun.

9 comments:

  1. Yuo're outfit it's super cool :)
    Very nice blog!
    Keep doing this awesome work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/02/first-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, I nominated you to take part in the Liebster Award tag game xxxx
    http://chronicsans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if my previous comment worked so ill repeat :) thanks/no thanks for showing me the video- I honestly look like a right idiot he's edited out a lot of what I said which I knew would happen ha ha. You come off well :)
    I love this look and the photography- I thought it was a magazine feature! And I always end up sleeping at parties too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh I'm sorry love! I just presumed you'd want to see it as you mentioned about it on your blog, and I thought you'd be curious to what they did show. I wouldn't worry about it, I don't think you come across as an idiot, I think you came across really funny in my opinion! :) Aw thanks very much!! Hehe bless us x

      Delete
  4. that jacket is really gorgeous & you are a beaut! xx
    Online Camel Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }