Monday 26 May 2014

Pam Hogg Autumn/Winter 2014

Here are some shots I took at the Pam Hogg AW14 fashion show, titled 'Courage', the themes explored that of gay rights and protest showing, whilst models entered the catwalk carrying boards showing statements such as ‘This is a dedication to Pussy Riot’ and ‘This collection is not for sale’, embodying the spirit of Pussy Riot, and also the punk movement. I love it!

The photos aren't that of great quality as it was hard getting my lens to correctly focus from the back, which was pretty frustrating but here are the most successful ones of the bunch I took. There were about 10 of us bloggers all huddled at the back trying to get some decent shots and we were all pretty disappointed with our blurred outcomes. It was also a shame because we were supposed to be second row but there was a mix up. Despite this though I enjoyed the show thoroughly! There were some really crazy and beautiful outfits, with plenty of colour. I even found out later on that my friend Maxine walked in the show, unfortunately I didn't manage to get a photo of her though, but she looked awesome in one of the really colourful bodysuits! Many thanks to Kayla for the invite ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }